What personal information do we collect?
We collect only that information that we need in order to maintain a high level of service to you. During your visit to invensun.com, we generally will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address. We may, however, collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information such as:
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet)
- Your domain type (e.g., .com, .net, .edu)
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser language, service provider and local time
We do gather personally identifiable information on our Invensun Environmental Corporation sites (IEC sties) when and where you voluntarily provide it. For example, if you submit your resume, we will ask you to provide things like your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, facsimile number and other information. Should you choose not to provide such information it may hinder our ability to serve your interests.
How do we protect your privacy?
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy and take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. We do not provide your personal information to other companies without your permission, with the following exceptions:
- Personally-identifiable information may be processed for us by outside vendors, who are obligated to keep such information confidential
- We will provide personally-identifiable data to governmental authorities only as required by law
No information, which personally identifies you, will be collected through the cookies. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie in order to accept or reject it, or you can set your browser to turn off all cookies. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still access most of the Invensun Environmental Corporation sites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information provided by cookies and IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Invensun Environmental Corporation Sites, or for research and marketing purposes to help us refine our marketing approach.
The IEC sites contain links to other web sites belonging to clients and other sites of interest to our users. Invensun Environmental Corporation does not control the privacy practices of these other sites.